Sativa Strains That Are Popular and Valued for Their Effectiveness
Sativa and Indica strains have striking differences in appearance. Unlike Indica plants which are short and bushy with wide leaves, sativa plants grow tall and thin and have narrow leaves. They require more light for growth and take more time to grow. They are sought-after because of their high-energizing property, relieve chronic pain and promote a feeling of euphoria.
There are numerous cannabis dispensaries available in Colorado. The best sativa strains in Colorado can be purchased from Chronic Therapy. They have a huge customer base owing to their high-quality self-cultivated cannabis products and effectiveness. Get the help of their budtenders to pick out the right strain for your needs.
Popular sativa strains to try:
The cannabis market is ever-expanding with numerous products currently available. Some of them in particular are more valued for their guaranteed effectiveness.
The popular sativa strains to try are:
- Green crack: It is loved by people unanimously for its energizing effects. With a THC content of 16% it is perfect for daytime use and leaves you with more energy, focus and mental buzz for hours. It helps to deal with stress, fatigue and depression.
- Strawberry cough: It has an unmistakable strawberry flavor to it and its smoke is a bit harsh making even seasoned users of cannabis to cough. The strain is associated with sharp focus, imparts an energetic feeling, helpful when indulging in deep conversation and in tasks that involve problem-solving and creativity.
- Maui Wowie: These strains originated from Hawaii and are famous for its pineapple flavor and tropical aroma. Users of Maui Wowie report an energetic high and found it to boost their creativity.
- Sour Diesel: It has a pungent, diesel-like aroma with 20 to 25% THC content. The high can be experienced almost immediately in the form of a warm head rush. There will be an instant uplift in mood.
- Durban Poison: Its powerful psychoactive effects accounts for its menacing name. It has a spicy/sweet anise-like taste with 15% to 25% THC content. The effects that kick in are entirely cerebral without a hint of debilitating heaviness and benefits creative endeavors.
- Chocolope: It has a complex taste profile and is a hybrid of Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. The mental high effects kick in a short while with an initial buzzy head feeling which progresses into energizing and motivating effects.
Don’t let the extensive world of cannabis overwhelm you. Try one of the above strains and go through your day with elevated levels of energy.